do you guys ever have a friend that just makes you so happy you think you might LIKE like them but ur just like nah we’re friend soulmates
THIS MAYBE MY MY LAST GIVEAWAY, (I’m not 100% sure yet but I don’t have a lot of things atm That I want to give away)
- fuzzy white top shop sweater, small
- thrifted cute boho skirt, small
- American apparel white mesh skirt, x- small
- dark green and dark blue plaid topshop cloth overall (small)
- my old crossley record player I got I new one recently so I don’t need this one. It’s in perfect condition and it’s turquoise
- a vampire weekend album to go with the record player (perfect condition)
- vintage Polaroid camera has 5 films inside but really old and expired. If you take a picture it works although it’s black and white :)
- my old jean dress! I love it so much but I got a new one so yeah….x-small
- daisy print tank. it’s flowy but size is x-small although it can fit a medium
- must be following me on tumblr: www.rabbitsduh.tumblr.com
- Must be following me on Instagram : @rabbitcries
- I will check!
- after message me your Instagram on tumblr so I can verify that you have followed, then accept your request to join my giveaway
- re blogs count, and likes don’t
- winner will be announced on MAY 6th (my birthday :3) (eastern time)
- time I will announce winner will be told most likely the day before it ends
- I’m using a online generator to choose so it it fair and square c:
- winner will not be announced on my blog, but will be messaged- thanks to my babe Leah for modelling
I’m happy to do a new giveaway with y’all!
it can be hard to get a personal rise out of libra, but if the situation involves an injustice to somebody there can be no estimating the mars axis fire that breathe out with their formidable debaters air
Alright here’s my little writing sample on Operation Lingerie As Outerwear 2014 I’m submitting as my application for The Lingerie Addict. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
Operation Lingerie as Outerwear 2014
In December of 2013, photos of a certain controversial pop star wearing a pink satin bra and matching miniskirt flooded the internet, along with endless commentary on the scandal of revealing so much skin. Everyone was talking about the guts she must have to wear nothing but a bra in public! However, I was enticed by her look. In fact I loved it! I reblogged one of these pictures with the tag “Operation Lingerie as Outerwear 2014.” It was a joke, but quickly it turned into the foundation of my philosophy on both lingerie and fashion.
Clothing and lingerie have always been seen as separate in the public eye. Traditionally lingerie has been something taboo, for the bedroom, solely for private viewing. Even worse lingerie has always been something exclusively correlated with sex. But this year designers are incorporating more and more lingerie elements into their ready-to-wear collections. From the satin camisole sets and slips found in Helmut Lang’s Spring 2014 collection, to the bustiers of Jason Wu Resort 2014, to the bralettes of Milly Spring 2014, lingerie is finally coming out of hiding.
But Operation Lingerie As Outerwear 2014 isn’t reserved just for celebrities and runways. Everyone else is starting to get on board in subtle ways. Bustiers under blazers, hold-up stockings with the tops showing, and hotpants are just some examples of lingerie creeping into the everyday wardrobes of the braver lingerie enthusiasts and soon, hopefully, everybody.
For those of us who are hesitant at first to try lingerie because they’re uncomfortable with the exposure, sometimes pairing it with everyday items can make that transition easier! Love that white longline halter bra from FYI by Dani Read but are scared to try it out? Pair it with a high waisted skirt and a leather jacket to help ease the transition into feeling sexy and confident in just your lingerie. It doesn’t matter exactly how you do it. The best and most important part of lingerie is that it should make you feel good.
There’s lots of ways to try it out, but however you put it, Operation Lingerie As Outerwear 2014 is here to stay.
Either you’re with me or against me.